Friday 5 August 2011

I Won a Runner Up Prize for my poem Vision!!

I recently won a runner up prize in the Lincolnshire Association Of Healers Poetry Competition www.lincolnshirehealers.org/news.html#poetry with my poem Vision, and I am reading September's Writing Magazine and I see my name jump out at me. OK its only small letters, but its a start (WN7). Hope you like.....


Vision

Never sit drowning in your problems
Never let the world push you down
Always keep your dreams as a vision
And never let a nightmare fill your mind

Never let the vision fade away
Never let it die or lose its warmth
Always keep it forward in your being
And always let it be you, one and all

Never let a loved one tell you different
Never let them twist and turn your words
Always keep your vision sharply focused
And never let their words soften yours

Never let a bad thing blur your vision
Never let it stop or slow you down
Always keep looking to the future
Always know your vision is your own


No comments: