Saturday 2 January 2010

New Year Resolutions

Last year I used being pregnant as an excuse. This year it was/is having a baby. I don’t feel I have really moved forward that much with regards to my writing in the last year. I feel disappointed that my 2009 Christmas present - the Writers and Artists Yearbook 2009 – never moved from its place on the shelf this year!!

My goals for 2009 were:
1. To complete (at least) one novel.
2. To enter one competition a month of any format.
3. To continue to write both blogs at least once a week.

This year I have added:
4. To continue to devour Writing Magazine, Writing News and MsLexia.
5. To try and write something or do something to move towards my writing goals every day.
6. To re-asses in 3 / 6 / 12 months time!

Other Resolutions are:
To remember that time is precious and to say No to things unless I really want to say Yes.
I will try to remain Positive at all times about all people and all situations!
I will aim to reach my pre-pregnancy weight within 3 months via diet and exercise.
I will save some money every week.

Wish me luck - Happy New Year!!

No comments: