Sunday 17 April 2011

Published!!

I know its been a week or so since I last uploaded an entry. This is mainly because I have been doing more than my extra 20hours at work. I keep thinking of all the money. I have been able - with a little help from daddy and Jamie for Mothers Day - to treat myself to a little netbook to help me in my quest to get more writing done. I still seem to be overwhelmed with paper most of the time but I do feel I am getting there.... As for the good news; the letter that I sent to Writing Magazine regarding my Induction was published in the May edition. It wasn't the Star Letter (which could have won me a prize) but it was published with my name at the bottom so I am over the moon about that!! Just off to try to get my head around a poem I have been writing for a competition for this years: http://www.swanwickwritersschool.co.uk/ Unfortunately it seems riddled with cliches at the moment - help!!

No comments: