Friday 2 September 2011

Back to the Lindum Scribes

On Tuesday I accompanied Pete to my first meeting of the Lindum Scribes since they had Bead Roberts as a speaker in August 2009 See: http://theonlyconsequence.blogspot.com/2009/08/bead-roberts-at-lindum-scribes.html

I was very impressed with what Julia; the new Chairman, has been doing to re-invigorate the group. There were a few new members and they have been working hard to publicise the group. They have even re-vamped the website at: www.lindumscribes.org/

There is talk of putting on some Christmas entertainment as well as a Christmas meal. The next meeting on the 13th September has a proof reader coming to discuss her work.

I read them my Toddlers Take Over poem which after discussion will probably rename it!

I think they may have acquired another new member....

No comments: