Tuesday 5 May 2015

Official Photographer to Will's 6th Birthday Party

Will's mum sent me a text the night before his bowling party, asking if I would take some photos of the morning so she could put together a photo book.  I was rather worried.  I didn't want to ruin the party by taking rubbish.  But I took loads and loads and played with my settings.  


What's weird is that if I am 'going with the flow' this year, something tells me I should be following the photography route as I have been asked to do a number of sessions.  My cousin and his wife asked at Jamie's party if I would take some photos of them as a family.  I have been taking photo's of Dale's new band.  And a couple at Will's party even  asked me if I did weddings!  I will see what they say when they see the photos of the party.....

No comments: