Friday 15 February 2019

Week Two Homework

Can't say I have done the homework as requested but I have spent the week photocopying pages from books I have recently read to analyse how those writers have written their novels.  I am starting to do more than just read a book now.  I am analysing how it has been written and how the story has been told.

This also led me to start reading two novels this week and not finish them.  Two reasons for this.  I didn't think they were teaching me anything and I had my own novel to write!!

The week was very busy with the boiler breaking, parent consultation at school, and having to travel to meetings for work, but I did manage to have a day off on Friday and was able to use it productively.  

Have had a number of comments regarding my painful thumb which have included recommendations for lighter pens, exercises to do, and changing my grip.  The best idea has been to use the voice recorder on my mobile or voice recognition software. 

No comments: