Monday 22 October 2007

Don’t ask; What happens if I do?

Ask; What happens if I don’t.

The trouble with wanting to be a full time writer - other than the lack of wage slips coming in - is that it is a huge gamble. I could spend the next year writing everyday to be told at the end of it that I have written a pile of rubbish!! But how will I know unless I try? It's a question of belief! We all need to follow what feels good and right and ignore the doubts.

Having been through a rough time over the last few months, I realise now how important it is to increase your positive experiences and the things that bring you pleasure. We all need to identify what is really important in our lives. We all need to follow our dreams and desires. Live fearlessly and passionately and don't settle for second best!!

No comments: