Tuesday 30 December 2008

Happy New Year

Christmas came and went - leaving only a copy of the Writers and Artists Yearbook and a terrible cold..... That and being 21 weeks pregnant means that I have spent the last couple of weeks absolutely shattered and unable to do much more than eat my mince pies and watch the Christmas telly (which seems to be one repeat after another).

However, I was well enough to return to work this week and its the best thing I could have done as I feel so much better physically and mentally with something to focus my mind on. I bought myself the MsLexia Diary 2009 and have started to write a 'To Do' List for each week. The diary started last week and already I am ahead of myself - could this be the year? I must say I am impressed with the diary as it contains lots of facts / information and also inspiration. I have added a section for myself within the 'Blank Pages' which includes my goals for 2009:
1. To complete (at least) one novel.
2. To enter one competition a month of any format.
3. To continue to write both blogs.

I have also included some of my own notes regarding 'Time to Write' and 'Writers Block' as well as a piece on 'Statistics' which details the number of words I need to complete every week in order to achieve my goals!!

HAPPY NEW WRITING YEAR!!

No comments: