Monday 6 September 2010

What a nice lady!!

I sent Veronica Henry an email about the Beach Hut and she sent me 2 emails:

Thanks you for your lovely email and I am delighted to have made a conversion! So pleased you enjoyed the Beach Hut - it's so great when people get in touch, especially when it's not their usual genre. Hope you enjoy the others if you get round to them - do let me know. Yes, Boon was great fun to work on - longer ago than I like to think about now, with Neil Morrissey before Men Behaving Badly ... Keep in touch With Best wishes Veronica

Hello again Just read your lovely blog too - thank you so much. And tons of luck with the writing - I'm glad I've spurred you on. Didn't know about not starting a book with the weather - I quite often do weather. But then rules are there to be broken I guess ...! Best Veronica

No comments: