Sunday 26 December 2010

Happy Writing Christmas


Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!
Every year I send an email to all those writing friends I have collected over the years, and this year was no different. This year I attached a copy of my Christmas poem (An Unopened Present) and a photograph of Jamie and me in the recent snow.

It was nice to get replies from many of my fellow writers and to catch up - if only with a few lines. One even said my poem had 'undertones of T S Elliot in parts'. I have entered it into a competition so can't 'publish' on my blog just yet....
I intend to get 'out there' a bit more this year and hopefully see more of my writing friends and be able to share some more of my writing with them!!

I have joined an online reading group and our first book is The Snowman by Jo Nesbo. I don't intend to start it for a few days yet as I have a lot of things to do this week and once I start a book I find it hard to do anything else!!

No comments: