Sunday 20 March 2011

Letter Written, Competitions Entered...

Busy weekend this weekend - not to mention a busy week - but have managed to find a few minutes to send off a letter to Writing Magazine about my induction day (see post 9th March 2011). Have entered a Writing Magazine competition which asked for a poem inspired by an Alarm Clock and have also entered a poem into the Lincolnshire Association of Healers Poetry Competition: www.lincolnshirehealers.org/events.html Phew!!

Friday night I attended a Psychic Supper and although they did not forsee me earning millions from my wriring, one of my freinds brought along a late birthday presemnt in the form of a hard back notebook. I have decided to use it to plan and write the chick lit novel I have been thinking about lately. Hang on.....the psychic did say ' You have been thinking should I or shouldn't I? Well, You should!!' Whether that referred to this novel we shall have to wait and see.....

No comments: