Monday 21 November 2011

Workshop Planning

I have volunteered to run a workshop at The Lindum Scribes (www.lindumscribes.org/ ) entitled 'KickStart Your Writing New Year.' It will be based on a workshop that I led in 2004 for the then Determined Writers Group.

As part of the planning, I have just been back and read through all of my posts on this blog. Feeling a bit embarrassed that the great novel has still to be written, but at the same time I am quite impressed with some of the little gems I have collected over the past few years.

Starting on the research for the workshop has already begun to make me think about where my writing will be focused in the coming year. As I intend to set the group a couple of exercises, I am (obviously) having to do them for myself and this is making me seriously think about the direction I am going in.

No comments: