Saturday 28 January 2012

Post Christmas / Birthday Flu

As is usual around this time of year I catch some form of cold. This year there was a cough attached to it. It arrived on my birthday and is still here. I have this week been given antibiotics for it. so hopefully it won't be around much longer. Jamie has also been suffering and while I had a days sick leave, Jamie had to be taken out of Nursery for two days. This has meant a lot of juggling and of course has meant no time for writing......

I am still glad I did the workshop for the Lindum Scribes as this has focused my mind on what I want to achieve in the coming year. Unfortunately, January is nearly over and there are two resolutions that have already failed!!

Fingers crossed that this week I am feeling better and can concentrate once more on giving time to my writing. I have at least booked in a number of annual leave days for the next couple of months so will have the luxury of a few days to myself....

No comments: