Tuesday 10 September 2013

Excuses, Excuses 2013

Since getting married (and keeping it secret), coming home from our hols (washing etc.), Jamie's last day at nursery (tears), getting the house ready for the wedding 'reception' (clean, clean and so many jobs to do), mummy getting used to working 5 hours a day (every day), and getting everything ready for Jamie's first day at school (uniform, school dinners, after school clubs, more tears), there has not been a lot of time for anything else. 

However, as Jamie has started school in the last week, he has been shattered, which means I have found time to catch up.  While on holiday we were without Internet for most of the time, and I began to realise how much time I have been wasting on Facebook.  Since coming home I have hardly been on FB; and I am certainly not checking my news feed every 5 minutes.   I don't miss it, as I have realised I see the people I want to see!  That is enough for me.

Here's to reclaiming some more time for myself (and my writing and photography) over the next few weeks / months.

No comments: