Friday 28 March 2008

What does the future really hold?

Last night I organised a little party with three friends and a local clairvoyant Sue Winter www.susanwinter.co.uk/. I was intrigued as had read that she had helped author Garth Raynor. According to the Bailgate Independent he says he came away after talking to her 'enlightened'. I did prepare a few questions to ask during the reading but now, the morning after, there are so many other questions I wished I had asked.

I did ask her whether she saw anything to do with 'creativity' but then had to be more specific and say I was writing a book. She saw it as being a children's book. It had a bright yellow cover, and she got the impression of it being 'happy'. Bugger!! When I asked her about the crime book she said; 'I don't think you'll do it'. Double Bugger!!

So, do I believe what she says and just give up, or do I prove fate / her wrong?
Answers on a postcard please.....

No comments: