Sunday 17 October 2010

A Writer Returns....

......to the group I refer to as the 'Poison Pens'. Not actually sure of when it was I last attended the group but I think it must have been over a year ago. Was glad I finally made the effort. There were 3 people I knew and 2 new members. All members at Saturdays group seem to attend other groups outside the PP. At the moment one a month is all I have time for.

But I have been finding time for my writing and took along a 'work in progress' - my Christmas poem which I started for a competition in www.writingmagazine.co.uk/. Was very pleased / impressed with the comments made by members, and intend to do something with it in the next few days. Closing date not til December but first it is the National Novel Writing Month starting on the 1st November: www.nanowrimo.org/

No comments: