Friday 13 May 2011

And Relax.....

This week has been a bit of a nightmare. I have felt quite ill all week; shattered and really not myself at all. Went out with some friends on Wednesday and was so glad I made the effort as they helped put everything into perspective. One commented she thought I was stressed and I had to agree with her. When I thought about it, I have been spending too much time chasing my own tail, and of course doing the extra hours at work has not helped. Jamie is very precious to me and I don't want to neglect him. However, mummy needs to relax and the way I like to relax is to read, and of course write, and writing has always been a great therapy to me. Now, where's that pen? I have a week before the next meeting of the Poison Pens.....

1 comment:

Lace and Books said...

If you haven't got your health and some down time than you will not be creative. My 2 cents is that a good babysitter for a couple of hours is worth the money. If I lived near by I'd offer for free. *shrug* I hope you find some mental spa hours.

Good luck.