Friday 30 March 2012

Job Applications as Creative Writing

Must have done a good job on the application I spent so long completing, as not only did I get an interview but I also got the job!!
Yesterday was my last day working within Payroll. Am off to the bright lights of Choose and Book next week - also within the NHS. Although I am nervous about moving jobs I feel it is the right thing to do. Payroll have only been able to offer me contracts of 3 and 4 months. The new job has a contract of 12 months. I am hoping this will calm my worries about money; while at the same time giving me a few more hours to concentrate on my writing. The old job was 20hrs and the new one is 18.5hrs. This means I will have a Wednesday morning to myself; as Jamie will be in nursery, before starting work at 12.30pm

No comments: