Friday 19 July 2013

New Job, New Opportunities

So, I start my new job on Monday.  5 days a week - albeit part time - with hardly any time for myself; what with Jamie being on his summer hols for the next 6 weeks!   So for the last week I have been trying desperately to clear the decks in order to allow myself some 'time off' from my self imposed 'To Do' list, so I can focus on learning my new job!

I will be at work for 3 weeks and then am off on my holiday for a week.  The plan is, that after my hols, I will get back to my writing.  Hopefully, inspiration will strike!   Although I have had a few 'inspirations' over the past few days due to the new job and associated feelings....

In the meantime I intend to concentrate on my photography; reading all the magazines and articles I seem to have acquired recently, so that my holiday snaps will be the best!!

No comments: