Monday 27 January 2014

The House Will ALWAYS Need Cleaning!

Let me just add to that last post.  The house will always need cleaning.  There will always be 'House Stuff' to do.  Its how much of it you can deal with.  I have started to have a tidy around last thing at night in order that my stress levels aren't too high the next morning as we all rush to get ready for work and school!

Having a tidy house - a place for everything and everything in its place - helps you to lead a more organised and stress free life.  I can't think of anything worse than losing something.  It drives me mad! 

In order to run an efficient home, I do believe you need to spend time every now and again putting things in their correct place, making sure you have enough of things you are going to need (food, toiletries, birthday cards) and having a gentle dust, hoover and clean where required in order that your house feel like a home as opposed to a dirty dumping ground.

However, I accept there is a fine line between keeping a clean and tidy house and OCD......   

No comments: