Thursday 26 June 2014

Non Fiction Books....

Over the past few years since having Jamie (who is now 5) I have struggled to read any fiction books, but I have managed to read lots of non fiction.  Having the psychology background and a keen interest in self help etc, the majority of the books I have read have been in some way, shape or form, trying to help.

The most recent book - and I shall not name names - I was recommended via an email (I suspect from the author himself) as he does have his own website.

I was amazed at how much information in the book was obvious and just common sense!

It was not until the last chapter or so that I felt there was anything new, and that wasn't really a light bulb moment.

In fact, I turned over expecting there to be more to the book, but the rest was just references and acknowledgements.

Obviously someone is still impressed by these books and they are still being published.

Now, let me find out which publishing house.......

No comments: