Wednesday 4 June 2014

Not Enough Book Cases

Hubby has said I can't have any more book cases as it will 'ruin his plaster', so today I have been forced to assess the state of the existing books and book shelves that we have.

NO.  I refuse to get rid of any books.  I got rid of far too many just before my son was born and there are still a load in the loft that call to me....

However, what I have found today is that the whole process of simply moving some books around has been beneficial.

It makes you see / notice / remember what books you actually own.  Rearranging a few, reminds you of what you have, where they were bought, people you were with.  It has sparked a number of ideas and helped me to remember forgotten details.  It has also helped to shift my priorities around as I move the books from room to room.

And I can definitely feel the energy moving around....

No comments: