Tuesday 22 January 2008

Plotting, Plotting, Plotting

What have I been up to over the last week? When I look at the addition to the number of written words then I am afraid the answer is 'Not a lot'. However, what have been happening; both on paper and in my mind, has been the writing and re-writing of what actually happens in my novel. More to the point, this is all about 'WhoDunnit!' In my post of the 11th Jan I said that I had worked out who my villain was. Well, its changed a few times over the last 11 days, but it is now back at the one I first thought of!! What I have found myself doing over and over again is drawing out a chart of all the characters and their links to each other and the crime(s). This has meant changing some of my lesser characters; in terms of personalities and relationships with other characters, but I think I am nearly there now. Or am I?

No comments: