Friday 25 January 2008

Sitting at the Computer...

This morning I haven't seemed to be able to move away from the computer! It has been one email after another and although no actual writing has taken place I have been involved in a number of writing related activities (honest).

Visited one of my fellow NaNoWriters Blogs today http://fpduck.blogspot.com/ and in answer to the question set by http://karenclarke.blogspot.com/ How often do you get writer's block? he wrote: All the time. Or rather, I get writers diarrhoea... I have too much going on in my head that in no way relates to what I'm writing currently. And it can take days before I can think properly again. That's how I am feeling at the moment!!

1 comment:

FPDuck said...

Do you write it all down, just in case any of it becomes useful?

I tried that for a while... I wouldn't want to show anyone the results, they'd take one look at the random, incoherent scribbles and hide the knives or something...

I doubt I'd be able to figure out what I was thinking now anyway.

Cheers,
Mike