Wednesday 27 November 2013

10 Facts (and one lie) about me

Ok, Ok, so I know I said I would reduce my Facebook usage, but sometimes there is something that drags you in.......(another reason why I should limit its usage).  This time it was 10 Facts about Me.  Below are 10 facts about me and 1 lie.  Can you spot it?
  • I used to be called ‘Boots’ because I lived in a pair of Monkey Boots (do they still make them?).
  • I am also musically stuck in the 1980s but did go to a number of Raves in the early 90s.
  • I spent 18 months of my life in a Category A prison.
  • I once shared a lift with Jackie Collins.      
  • I wish I had realised the real potential of having a University Education (and drunk less, so I  might remember which subject of I got the BA (Hons) in!)
  • One of my best friends from the early 90s still refuses to speak to me.  In fact, there is another friend from the late 80s who also pretends I don’t exist (I told you I drank too much).
  • I love Art Deco and still refuse to admit to hubby how much I actually paid for the lamp in the front room and the lampshade in the dining room.
  • I have part of my body missing; which leads some to interpret I was made out of a test-tube (mum assures me I wasn’t).
  • I recently fulfilled an ambition to be paid for my writing when I had an article published in a magazine.  Just working on number two.
  • One of my most memorable trips was also a scout camp – me and 13 boys (unfortunately one of them was my brother who regularly rang home).
  • Qualifications include my cycling proficiency badge and my 1500 metre swimming badge.  I have also got Grade 4 CSE Electronics and my teacher (whose name escapes me at the moment) was so proud.

Can you spot the lie?

No comments: