Saturday 9 November 2013

A To Do List for my To Do Lists.....

Inspired by a friends recent posting on Facebook, I have started to plan the next month or so.

I have had the same items on my 'To Do' list for weeks (possibly months) so I have broken them down into the weeks leading up to Christmas.  Spreading them out like this will hopefully give me the space I need to complete them one at a time. 

Looking at a long list of thing to do can be overwhelming, so I am hoping that by Christmas I have accomplished all that I have set out to do.

This weekend I need to sort out my old writing magazines from 2010 / 2011 and file all my collected articles in their correct place within my writing files (I have a number of files for different genres where I keep any articles that I have found interesting, useful or just sparked an idea).

Better get on with it then......

No comments: