Sunday 24 November 2013

Non-Fiction Course: One Year On (24th Nov)

Yes, it is a whole year since I attended the wonderful non fiction writing course with Caroline High, See: http://theonlyconsequence.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/non-fiction-workshop.html

What have I achieved in that year in terms of non-fiction?
Well, I did have my article published in Writing Magazine http://theonlyconsequence.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/my-name-in-print.html

I also made a number of pitches to various magazines, but so far I have not had another success.

I have however, been busy with my 'Ideas' list and remain focused on what I want to concentrate on. I have bought a number of magazines to study over Christmas (I think I said this last year) and once the new year comes I intend to be focused on pitching and writing in 2014.

I did send an email to the original attendees and Caroline who led the course asking how they have got on in the last year, but no responses as yet.  Is this because they are too busy being published or too embarrassed at not being?

No comments: