Wednesday 13 November 2013

Competition Entry - 200 words

Well, I have been working through the 'To Do' list (have finally sorted out all those old writing magazines), but I have also found time to enter a competition in Writing Magazine.  The main reason for entering this particular competition, was the prize - a copy of The Lifestyle Writer by Sarah Beth Watkins.  Just what I need if I am to commit seriously to writing for magazines next year:

www.amazon.co.uk/The-Lifestyle-Writer-Family-Market/dp/1780999844/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386075083&sr=8-1&keywords=lifestyle+writer

The competition?  200 words on Healthy Eating for a Womans magazine.

It was difficult to stick to the 200 words, but I did it and was quite proud of what I wrote. 

We shall have to see if the competition judges agree with me, or if I will be buying my own copy!!

No comments: