Wednesday 20 November 2013

Did I mention the medium?

Last week I decided to go and see someone for a channelled reading.  I have had the website in my Favourites for a long time and for some reason felt that now was the right time to go.

http://celestialhealing.co.uk/                                                                                                     
Claire has worked as a professional Medium for over a decade. Claire works closely with angelic energy channelling information and guiding people through difficult times. Private sittings consist of reading the aura, passing on spiritual messages and information and taking an in-depth look at how the person is feeling at that moment. What is happening within their life and through the guidance of angelic energy, looking at ways to work through any difficulties.

Free will is very important and Claire’s readings are channelled by the highest pure angelic energy and will give guidance, support, comfort and peace of mind. If there are difficult issues within your life at the moment you will be guided into a quick and peaceful solution.

So, what did she say?   It was all positive.   (If I wear my Psychology hat, I would say they all are, aren't they, or you wouldn't go back, recommend a friend etc.)

I specifically asked her about where I should concentrate my energies over the coming months.  She said I didn't need further education / training, but that all I needed I already have.  She also highlighted that everything I have done / experienced has been leading up to this moment and NOW is the time!

Photography?   No money in that, she said (I could have told her that) but she did say that writing articles was the way forward as a medium to help people.  I also mentioned writing for children and again, she said that would be positive route for helping children.

Whether you believe any of this or not (and I have been sitting on the fence for a long time), I don't care, but it has helped me re-focus myself and, with a little help and guidance, I can see the future.....

No comments: